Experience the difference – if we don't deliver, you don't pay!
Review Forms is a father-and-son owned review management platform.
Customer and client reviews are the single most effective bit of marketing you can do for your business or company.
Only you can't do anything - your customers have to spread the good word about your business for you. But how?
We help businesses and companies to get real reviews by automating the process of asking, reminding and guiding happy customers and clients to leave a review online.
At the same time, we are able to help reach unhappy customers and clients before they bad-mouth you on the internet for the entire world to see.
Brenton & Frank Garen
Review Forms co-founders
Review Forms is a pay-per-performance online review management platform.
It was created to help businesses and companies improve their online review ratings in just a few short weeks.
The best part... if we don't deliver, you don't pay.
According to a recent study on the importance of reviews, 84% of participants said they would only choose 4+ star rated business and only 6% would choose a 3-star business.
More importantly, a Harvard professor confirmed that a 1-star increase in ratings equals a 5-9% increase in revenue.
1. Quick & Easy Review Requests
Add the person's name, email and/or phone number (either one-at-a-time or in an Excel spreadsheet).
2. Person Receives Review Request
The person will receive a sequence of up to three emails and/or text messages inviting them to leave a review.
3. Person Confirms Their Experience
Our thumbs up/thumbs down process makes sure only positive reviews make it online - see steps 4 & 5.
4. "Thumbs Up" - Review Site Buttons Shown
If the person clicks thumbs up, review site buttons are shown, which takes them to the exact place to write a review online.
5. "Thumbs Down" - Internal Feedback Form Shown
If the person clicks thumbs down, a feedback form appears, which is forwarded to your inbox, not any of the review sites.
• 86% of consumers read reviews for local businesses (including 95% of people aged 18-34)
• Consumers read an average of 10 online reviews before feeling able to trust a local business
• 40% of consumers only take into account reviews written within the past 2 weeks – up from 18% last year
• 57% of consumers will only use a business if it has 4 or more stars
• 80% of 18-34 year olds have written online reviews – compared to just 41% of consumers over 55
• 91% of 18-34 year old consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
•89% of consumers read businesses' responses to reviews
Charts and stats courtesy of BrightLocal Local Consumer Review Survey 2018